NAET (Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique)
NAET stands for, Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques, and is an innovative and completely natural method for regaining better health with often permanent freedom from allergies and diseases arising from those allergens.
Sneezing, watery eyes, congestion, food intolerances, and pain; allergies can be so frustrating and annoying. Sufferers take pills, nasal sprays, and shots, often times with little relief. If you are done suffering from allergies, we suggest giving alternative treatments such as NAET a try. NAET combines chiropractic, acupuncture, applied kinesiology to relieve allergy blocks naturally from your body.
Your initial examination includes a patient workbook, explaining each step toward bettering your health.
Dr. Sage’s repertoire of skills includes manual therapies such as Active Release, Graston, and ChiroSage (a unique blend of chiropractic and therapeutic soft tissue massage technique). These skills help to address tension in the muscular and fascia systems. It makes sense because the muscles are attached to bones and when the vertebrae misaligns, the muscles adapt to the stresses placed upon them. Dr. Sage not only adjusts the vertebrae, but releases the muscular stress and teaches her patients exercise techniques necessary to stabilize their bodies to protect them from further injury.
Dr. Sage provided Active Release therapy for triathletes in the Kona 2009 Hawaiian Ironman and through her volunteer work, became inspired to start training again for triathlon. May 2010 she accomplished her goal of finishing the Wildflower long course triathlon which included 70.3 miles of swim, bike, and run.
Dr. Sage is a licensed acupuncturist and her study of health includes the ancient art of acupuncture and herbology. When she’s not helping her patients she is enjoying her family and two daughters, Ginger and Kira.
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine Licensed Acupuncturist 201
- A.A. San Francisco City College
- B.A. San Francisco State University ~ Kinesiology
- C.M.T. San Francisco School of Massage
- D.C. Life Chiropractic College West
- L.Ac. Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Certificate in Chiropractic Pediatrics.
- Active Release Technique certified in upper extremities, lower extremities, and spinal
- Kona Ironman Active Release Provider
- Graston Technique Certified
- NAET Advanced I Certified