November is indeed a month where we take a good look at all of the things we’re grateful for. Expressing gratitude is something we encourage practicing year round, and even daily, to maintain a sense of humility and balance, which can be a huge boost to support our mental and spiritual health. There are so many ways we can do this, from vocal expression to written word, and even in our meditation practice. But the key is to really FEEL gratitude when we’re expressing it! And making this a ritual doesn’t have to be a daunting or overbearing task, you can simply think it or say it with the littlest things such as when someone holds the door open for you or when you and your family arrive home safely after a trip. At the end of the day, the little things we are grateful for are just as important as the bigger stuff, if not more so.
While we’re on the topic, it’s extra important to remember to carry that sense of gratitude over into the holiday season, especially during all the hustle and bustle that inevitably surrounds us during this time of year.
Here’s a little idea…set an intention to carry this sense of grace and gratitude with you throughout the season in an effort to stay mindful of all the little things that mean so much. Every day make an effort to list at least 3 things you’re grateful for to help you stay grounded and truly feel the magic of the holiday spirit!
We have so much to be thankful for here at Sage Health so we thought it’d be fun to compile a list of 10 things we’re grateful for and share it with you…
- Our absolutely amazing clients and patients, we wouldn’t be here without you!
- Our staff, we couldn’t function without our incredibly talented and dedicated team.
- The art of massage…from an amazing therapist — ahhhhhhh!
- The ancient healing practice and wisdom of acupuncture
- Chiropractic care – to realign and help us hold it all together!
- Organic skin care and the special touch of an aesthetician
- Holistic medicine – herbs, tonics, essential oils, and ALL of the things!
- Having our wellness center in the beautiful beach town of Encinitas
- And last but definitely not least, we are so grateful for our loved one’s — family, friends and, yes, even our beloved pets!
If you enjoyed this post, you might also want to read our blog, “Just Let That Shit Go: Some Stress Relieving Advice“.
Sage Health is a holistic wellness center in Encinitas, California founded by Chiropractor, Dr. Kirsten Sage. We specialize in advanced chiropractic, acupuncture and massage treatments. We are focused on helping patients with natural alternatives to optimal health and wellness.
We are located at 531 Encinitas Blvd. Suite 100, Encinitas, CA 92024.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | PH: 760.753.2157